Thursday, December 6, 2007

missing mama

mum is in indonesia and is breaking my heart, she keeps texting me and emailing me, she is so lonely and there is nothing for her to do over there as they put her in shit accomodation with no facilities and no one speaks english and she is the only one in her class. breaks my heart, i miss hert so much. as for mark, i dont even tlak to him anymore, its like he is really dissapointed in me and damien and just doesnt care what we do anymore, like we broke him or something. hes onto us, i have tripped out in front of numerous family members now and a couple of us were busted having a sesh and leaving the hashish out. i have a feeling that i have gone too far but i dont want to stop, life here is boring, its too hard to organise shit and i hate having to plan everything, its fucked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home